NUWALL works like magic. It breathes a new lease of life in a mundane setting. They transform an ordinary space into an extraordinary world. They make old walls come alive and silent walls talk! But most importantly, they mirror your personality, aesthetic sense and creativity.
Like all precious things, NUWALL too needs to be taken care of, so that they continue to lend beauty, energy and vibrancy to your home or office interiors. The good news is that taking care of NUWALL is not a painstaking task at all! In fact, it is a simple routine which, if followed on a regular basis, can ensure a longer life to your “NUWALL”
Wondering where to start? Let us tell you how to take care of your NUWALL the easy way.
- Wipe the NUWALL with a clean, dry cloth to remove dust particles.
- Dampen a clean cloth or sponge with water and wipe your NUWALL gently. Do not use hard scrubbing pads.
- Wipe the surface of your NUWALL from the bottom to the top.
- Although NUWALL is made from very tough and durable materials and cannot be grazed easily, do not scrub too hard to remove any dust as you may inadvertently rub off your artwork or damage it.
- Do not use chemical-based detergents as they may damage the smooth surface finish. Avoid colored cleaning solutions as they may cause the NUWALL to stain.
- Clean your NUWALL every 2-3 weeks to keep it clean and shining as new.
For any query, please call us on 011 608 2118 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org